28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe


                                                          Reflection Task 2a


Hello folks, today I am going to be reflecting my thoughts on social networking sites. I picked this subject because it has been and will be on the front burner for a very long time. We tend to use social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc. for various purposes like posting our thoughts and letting the world see the way we think, getting accepted by the community ---- because too many people go online and share on these sites these days --- , and learning about what is going on around the globe.
 There are too many arguments on whether the sites mentioned above are useful or inimical, but I think there are too many pros and cons we can talk about when it comes to these sites. The over-usage of these can lead to serious addictions, some people cannot stop but share what they are doing or eating or who they are seeing. I myself am not that kind of a person. People who spend too much time online can break away from the reality. What they seem to ignore is that there is a whole new world out there, waiting to be discovered.  I am not saying that we should go back to past and stop using technology. That certainly is not what I mean. All I aim to tell you guys is that we should not exceed the limits where we cannot tell whether something is real or not. We should use these tools in moderate amounts. 
  Fortunately, there are things that we can do to lessen the usage of the social networking sites. We can start using them less often. We can try and stop checking them the moment we wake up or before we sleep. We can go to bed without them which would make it easier for us to fall asleep.
I sincerely hope this piece of writing of mine has been even slightly helpful and fruitful.
Thank you for sparing time and reading J

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder