4 Şubat 2016 Perşembe




HOW I MET MY SOUL SISTER
(Free Reflection 2)

My heart and this tiny piece of writing goes to my very best, irreplaceable friend, Gülçin.

I want to talk about the story of how I met one of my favourite people because I have always thought this story is very special. Gülçin and I may not have had the perfect start for our friendship, but we sure have one that is unforgettable and one that we will be telling our kids. Whenever this comes up, we laugh at how stupid we used to be. Anyways, I should get started. When we first started high school, I volunteered and became the monitor. I was writing the names of those who talked too much and did not wait for the teacher decently on the board. Two weeks after the school started this girl came to our school and was famous already. She changed two classes before she ended up in my class. I had a feeling about this girl. I simply didn’t like her. She was told to be very good at English. That meant rivalry to me. Then one day as I was trying to get my friends inside the class after the bells rang, I told Gülçin to come in, I said the teacher would be coming in a minute. But she was out there talking to some of her friends. She didn’t care what I was trying to say. I do not remember exactly but I guess I insisted. Then she said the thing that would light a fire and make me crazy. She said ‘mal mısın…’ I was very mad at her but I didn’t start a fight. Anyways, I don’t know what happened but somethings got us closer and closer. We began discovering that we could get along really well as we shared the same interests and had quite the same kind of humor.  I mean, we sang together everywhere, we completed each other and everything. In time, we were like two peas in a pod. As we both chose majoring in English, we got to spend more and more time together. I cannot not mention that I have the best class that ever existed which had the best six people in it. In our last year, we even opened a café in a corner of our lovely class where you could spend time talking about random stuff and blow steam off with hobbies like drawing etc. I found the perfect name for the café. It was RaÇin Café as it was Gülçin and I who started the café business J J She has always been there for me I have always been there for her. And I, from the deepest part of my heart, believe that this will always be so. A true friend, for me, is the one that accepts you with all your imperfections. I am and will always be thankful for her existence and friendship. Here is a picture of us and here are two of the many songs that are very special to us.

I love you and I always will, Horticultural...
                                               The wall of our Cafe 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder